Notifications
Clear all

The Terry Lowry Link Letter and Zion Oil and Gas

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Member Admin
Topic starter  

There are some that would Call the Van Kush Family Political, and that is a Complete Farce. I will get into here what even they could look at and Start to have a Discussion about if we are Political, because they aren't even making Sense. Currently they are saying that Because we are Religious Marijuana Users we are "Trying to Change the Law" but that is not True, Religion does not Require Legality for ALL, the 1st Amendment IS LAW, so it IS THE LAW, no Changes Needed. So that Argument Trips on it's Shoelaces and Falls on it's Face, maybe Stepping on a Rake and Smacking itself in the Face before Falling Flat on it's Face. Further, we are Complying with Hemp Law, which IS THE LAW. So this Argument that we are Political is nothing more than Clowns making Jokes about us. We are not Political, we are a Religious Society, like the Jesuits. I am Part of an Oracle like the Oracle at Delphi, or like the Company "Oracle" which is like Tongue in Cheek.

But I do want to Talk about our Plans, because we have our Own Cryptocurrency, meaning we are not "Gambling" as some Might say, but we actually OWN THE CHIPS. We are the House. The Van Kush Family is the House in our Gambling (I use that Word only because Congress Does), and the House always Wins.

This Link is to the Terry Lowry Link Letter, this is something that some have Attacked, but what it Basically is in like a Bulletin, or a Newspaper, but for Voting, and You Pay to get it and Pay to be on it:

https://www.lubbockonline.com/story/news/2020/02/21/what-is-this-link-letter-some-praise-others-question-legitimacy-of-pay-to-play-voting-guide/1660381007/

Some have Questioned the Legality of "Pay to Play" Politics used this way, but I think that what needs to be done is that People should just Copy this. And it is not Illegal for a Church to get Ready for Election Season, Churches do "Souls to the Polls" and bring BUS LOADS of People to Vote, that is not against the Rules. It would not be against the Rules for a Church to Create a Voter Guide with simple Names and Pictures, maybe Twitter Handles and Things. Maybe Quotes from the Candidates. None of that would be Illegal.

What we are going to do is take a look at Financing of Political Campaigns, and some may say "Aha!" because the Rule IS, that You can not Run for President, or Other Office, with the Religious Organization You Built and Paid no Taxes on. And that is not what I am doing. I am saying we can Finance People, which is something done all the Time. And I am not even saying that it is a Guarantee that I will do this, we are just Talking about Rules. And I know for a Fact that even in the City, Many Judges only get say $10,000 or $20,000 to Spend on Staff and Food, Events/Banquets, Signage, Shirts, they get $10,000-$20,000 and that is in the City, some may get more. There may be a few that get Millions and $500,000 and $900,000, etc. But not in Dallas, that's like Greg Abbot and Beto. So we will be setting up Blockchain, and then Creating not only Financing that we don't Pull out of Pocket, but an Environment where they can come like Twitter or Facebook, but it will be like OUR Link Letter, and not Really about Politics but that will all happen and will End up there, because that is just Part of being a Community Organization which a Church is. And that gets to Exemption. I should be Tax Exempt just by Nature of my Teachings I Share for Free, Regardless of my Religious Status, but this is a Religious Organization.

So that Brings us to Zion Oil and Gas. This is a Company that asks for People's Money and Really it seems like a Big Scam, they are Asking for Money and are Digging where Geologists say it is impossible to Find Oil and no one ever has, and they say God will make Oil come out there for them, and they aren't even Trying all that Hard to Find Oil, it's not a very Active Drilling Project. And they ask People to Buy Stocks, and Sell Stocks to their Friends, and it was Publicly Traded. Apparently they Spend more Money asking People to Spend Money, than they bring back in at all. And of Course, there is no Oil, they didn't even Buy another Plot of Land in like Canada to say "We do have this One, but we Persist in Israel!". They are just Religiously saying all of this should happen, with no Clear Evidence Other than Bible Verses out of Context about maybe Flowing Oil and Abundance, to get investors to Buy a Stock.

https://newrepublic.com/article/176986/weird-evangelical-oil-company-supports-israeland-seems-no-oil

They do not Claim Tax Exempt Status for this. I asked them in their Chat. And we would Probably have to Pay Taxes for some of the Cryptocurrency Things, we will get into all of Everything as it is Happening, and it will all make Sense. I'm Positive that when I Start saying Exactly what I don't have to Pay Taxes on and what I do, it will be used by the IRS as like the Rules, while they say "That's not Official, he's not Working for us" and not Confirm it at all, but use it to Prosecute at Work.

Member Admin
Topic starter  

I’m Literally connecting with Religious People that Care not about any 1 Thing or Human Things Happening on this Earth, but Only what God has Said and Things like I am UnEarthing. And all over, like Amish and Muslim, and Jews. This isn’t a Game. They Care not about Other Things.

This post was modified 2 months ago by vankushfamily.com

ReplyQuote
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Sometimes I Feel like the Attorneys making Legal Arguments against me might be Retarded.

ReplyQuote
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I want Everyone to know it isn't going to take us $10,000 to get this Started. Most Currencies do Take Money up front, which is why the ICO became so Popular and Ads were Banned because Scammers were Stealing Money. But with Cryptocurrencies, You don't Necessarily need Money up front, or You don't have to Really ask for it. The Reason is because the Currency is Currency, so You can Trade it and the Person Theoretically has their Value there still.

If someone Owed me $5,000 I would ask them to go Buy the Currency, if they were to Pay me in the Currency that might even be Double, because I might be the one they have to Buy it from, the they give it to me. But if they Buy it from me that is enough, because that way when it goes up they can Cash out and it is an investment, they have now invested instead of just Giving me Money, it has become an Investment for them.

So it won't take $10,000 of my Money, and Other People will be making a lot of Money by Putting in Amounts like $10,000. Because just say they Put it in VKBT for example, when I have 3 Currencies and $7 Million USD to my Name, or whatever, I can Drop some Money in VKBT just to see it go up, so that Person benefits beyond Other People's Wildest Dreams and it comes from me Returning Favors to the Universe.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Sign In

Register

Reset Password

Please enter your username or email address, you will receive a link to create a new password via email.