Notifications
Clear all

Israel and Hamas

183 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Member Admin
Topic starter  

We are now in a Place where the Palestinians did not ever come and Speak with me, and the Jewish People did not either, neither Group has come to Speak with me yet and I say Palestine first because their Punishment is First and most Immediate. The Palestinians will continue to be Killed because they are unwilling to Talk to me, but some Things are Happening now that need to be Discussed because there are some Americans that know where they are Situationally, but they think they have more Power than they do.

There were some People that were not doing Things in Israel on October 6th like I was, I am a Clear Israel Supporter, an ANGEL FROM GOD, who was Supporting Israel before October 7th Attack, I was there as Support before this all Started. And all these People came in Later, after the Attack, and what they did was Try to make me into what People think of when they think "The Streets" even though that is what Lil Wayne wanted You to think he was, and Ice Cube wanted You to think he was, they have been overshadowed by this Other Thing coming from a New Yorker in Dallas Texas named Bob Davis. This New Yorker is Attacking Texas Culture, and Regular Life in Texas, and what he wanted was:

1. Israel to be seen as "Property Owners", and thereby be Identifiable with Property Owners in the USA.

2. Me to be seen as the example of People that don't have Property, though I am from a Family where his argument becomes Nonsensical, but he wanted me to be the example of someone without Property and thereby a "Palestinian Equivalent". For about a month or 2 even, the Palestinians started Dividing themselves this way, Trying to Show Home Owners on Al Jazeera as if the Home Owners in America would say "They are like us".

So then he was Trying to make some Class Warfare happen. I am Supported mostly by Wealthy Females, so it was impossible for him to do this, but it is what he wanted. He never succeeded, but that doesn't matter to him, he is of this opinion that if You say something enough Times it becomes True. There have been even Sports commentators that have heard his Philosophy of "Say it enough Times and it becomes True" and they even say it in the Middle of Major League Games, like "If You say it enough Times it might be True" which is just Laughable. No one can become like me by saying they are, I am a Genius, I am Genetically Predisposed to Rule over Humans, etc.

And now they are Trying to give me the Campus Protesters. Because Bob Failed at doing the Property Owner Thing and getting Wealthy Women to Hate me, he has decided to Try to make me one of the Campus Protests. And I just want to say that I already have Muslims and Jews on my side, if we can get all the Campuses involved, I think I can do much better than Ben Shapiro at Opening their Minds.

45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

48 And ye are witnesses of these things.

49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

50 And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them.

51 And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.

52 And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:

53 And were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God. Amen.

ReplyQuote
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hamas TV, and I am just Joking, I mean Al Jazeera, I say Hamas TV because they need to Watch themselves. They don't want to Talk about this, but I am about to Talk about this, and Israel does want to Talk about this, but doesn't see the Appropriate Atmosphere, so Israel is not Discussing it. What we are Hearing from Al Jazeera is that they can Broadcast from Palestine unless there is a "Military Order" which Basically is to say that Al Jazeera will Broadcast up until the Israeli Military Labels them Military Targets.

Al Jazeera was Banned in Israel, for Military kind of Communications Work. When You used to see in World War II, the Guy Carrying a Telephone Backpack. Al Jazeera is doing all that for Hamas in some ways. Now, we can say that they Scaled back. They stopped doing Daily Broadcasts of the Hamas Leader in the Hotel in Qatar, he Probably has a House there now, just because of all of this. And Hezbollah was doing Broadcast, which they had Business Broadcasting, but again Israel maybe didn't see it as Fair Amounts and Fair Words, even from the Beginning, before the Tanks went in, the Day the Tanks went in, etc.

But Basically, Al Jazeera is Playing with Fire, and they might all just Start getting Killed, and I think they know already and are Talking about how they may have to be Martyrs, I think they know already and just aren't Talking about it with all of us, they are instead saying that Basically they will Broadcast from Palestine until they are Declared a Military Target in the Borders of Gaza or the West Bank, is what they are Saying. And Israel does want to Talk about this.

ReplyQuote
Member Admin
Topic starter  

There are some Things that are usually Conflated, and now they are coming up in a Very Strange Way, and we can maybe see this in the Palestinian Celebrations of the Ceasefire Proposal being Accepted. Most of these People don't Speak English, most of these People aren't usually connected to the North and South of Gaza how they are now (they don't all know each Other) let alone the Entire Planet.

And while at most Campuses on any Given Day, the Concept of Israel is more Popular than Palestine, that isn't to say that this Protest Movement wasn't Brewing. The Popularity of Israel is in like Bible Tourism, People want to go Visit, Grandmas and Grandpas and the Other Interested, they want to go to Israel and Learn. And this kind of War caught a lot of People off Guard, because they had never Paid Attention to the Israel Conflicts before, and Israel had never been Invaded before, the Palestinians keep saying that this is like the 5th War in 15 Years or something, but these last few Things that Happened weren't Wars. Hamas would Kidnap some Jewish Girls to Rape and Kill, and Israel would Destroy their Headquarters, and all their Buildings, and there was "Roof Knocking".

But the Point being that on an Average Day at an American Campus, You can't Fill a Lawn with Palestine Supporters just by coming alone with a Megaphone. You Can Now. The Palestinians are now Connected to Everyone in ways they weren't. And some of them want Hamas to Win, and want to be like Hamas, and many of them don't, many of them want to Learn English or know English and don't want to be Part of any of that, maybe are even Scared and Sad. After the Vietnam War, which we just call "Vietnam" in America, and they Probably have a much more Descriptive name for, People would come to ask about the War, and Vietnamese People would just Cry and not be able to Talk about it. And that is kind of like what is going on in Palestine, but Hamas is making it Happen, it's not just a misguided Hunt for Communists.

This Thread gets into how Hamas was going to let this get VERY BAD and Everyone would see, and maybe the Palestinians don't even know. They are Talking to Al Jazeera and saying "Ask America why they are just Dropping Food out of the Sky" and Hamas is Very Intentionally Part of all of that, and that is why Israel won't let them do Business there anymore.

But there is kind of a lot of Things going on with Israel and Palestine that needs to be approached Properly.

ReplyQuote
Page 13 / 13
Share:

Sign In

Register

Reset Password

Please enter your username or email address, you will receive a link to create a new password via email.